February 23, 2009
- Name: Don Kuehne
- Location: California, United States
Don has 26 years of CAD/GIS/Engineering integration experience and is currently the technical product manager for CAD interoperability at ESRI, Redlands CA. He has a degree in Civil Engineering and has worked in Municipal Engineering, with two different State Transportation Departments, for a Civil Engineering software company, and as the Sr. software applications specialist for a private engineering firm.
Site Feed Info
- MSD: A Good Defense is a Good Offense
- MSD: Bouncing CAD files off the GIS
- MSD and EXPORT TO CAD
- MSD: Why MSD?
- MSD: Leveraging CAD Standards
- What's New in ArcGIS 9.3 for CAD: MSD
- Donuts, Whole and Holes
- GIS and CAD Signs, Symbols and Fonts
- Import From CAD and Chainsaws
- GIS and CAD Windfall