April 09, 2009
- Name: Don Kuehne
- Location: California, United States
Don has 26 years of CAD/GIS/Engineering integration experience and is currently the technical product manager for CAD interoperability at ESRI, Redlands CA. He has a degree in Civil Engineering and has worked in Municipal Engineering, with two different State Transportation Departments, for a Civil Engineering software company, and as the Sr. software applications specialist for a private engineering firm.
Site Feed Info
- One More Time Around the Block
- Geoprocessing, MSD and .NET
- MSD: Blocks and Blocking Out?
- Controlling ArcGIS Map Services with AutoLISP
- AutoCAD Layers to ArcGIS Feature Classes
- To Serve CAD
- AutoCAD files as ArcGIS Electronic Submittals
- ArcGIS for AutoCAD at the ESRI 2009 Developer Summ...
- ArcGIS for AutoCAD build 200
- MSD: A Good Defense is a Good Offense