July 03, 2014

ArcGIS for AutoCAD Training Series: Part 3

I am looking forward to meeting many of you at this year's Esri International Users Conference, where I will be presenting two offerings of the CAD: ArcGIS for AutoCAD Plug-in technical sessions (Tuesday and Wednesday @ 3:15 each day).
I am in the middle of sharing a video series, showing different ways to get ArcGIS data inside AutoCAD files.  In this video session I will focus on creating AutoCAD files using Esri's ArcGIS for Desktop applications ArcMap, ArcMap Extensions and Geoprocessing both on the desktop and server. I will then take a look at my results inside Esri's free ArcGIS for AutoCAD plug-in

A significant portion of the world's digital geographic data is stored in Esri Geodatabases.  GIS professionals use ArcMap to create maps and analyze geographic data that may then be published to the rest of ArcGIS System which in turn can be utilized by various GIS enabled applications.  In the previous session I demonstrated the ability of ArcGIS for AutoCAD to use ArcGIS for Server web feature services to access some of this data.   In this session I will highlight the tools of ArcGIS desktop to push ArcGIS data into AutoCAD files.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com